We are accepting nominations for MSS Fellows until December 15, 2015 for the 2016 candidates.
Any Military Sensing Symposia individual - attendee, presenter, committee member, or otherwise - may nominate candidates for Fellow recognition.
The MSS Fellow program recognizes individuals whose body of technical work has made an outstanding contribution to military sensing. Since the program's inception, 95 individuals have been honored by the MSS Executive Committee.
- Eligible candidates may come from any military sensing sector, including academia, government, and industry
- They may be involved in any sensing technology that supports national defense or homeland security at any level
- Candidates must have made an outstanding contribution to the military sensing profession
To nominate a candidate you must:
- Be a member of the MSS community
- Download, review, and complete the Fellow Nomination Packet ; this packet outlines the candidate’s qualifications and outstanding technical achievements
- The candidate must have five (5) written recommendations from current MSS Fellows, the executive committee, or MSS program committee, to be identified on your nomination form
- Submit your confidential Fellow Nomination Packet and your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following individuals have been confirmed as Fellow of the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS). Fellows of the Military Sensing Symposia (MSS) are those individuals who have been recognized for their sustained significant contribution to the one or more areas of Military Sensing Technology (MST), i.e. a field related to sensing technology that is (or can be) applied to the national defense or homeland security. Fellows are nominated by their peers, reviewed and recommended for confirmation by a committee of existing Fellows and confirmed by the Executive Committee of MSS.